Sales: Key Account Manager
- Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Department: Sales
- Report to: Sales Director Workplace
- Location: Madrid
- To design and implement sales action plans in a particular sector (Large Accounts) maximising operation profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Lead Business Development and Account Management within several key designated clients, delivering revenue targets in line with the company’s Global and Spain strategy.
- To make high-level sales visits involving across-the-board tasks from establishing initial contact to drawing up offers, negotiating, closing and following-up operations.
- Increasing customer loyalty and be able to offer our customers even more services to cover all their needs.
- To ensure profitability of Company operations.
- To maximise customer satisfaction levels.
- To intervene in the resolution of incidents occurring with key customers.
- To support and supervise the activity of other sales staff.
- Excellent knowledge and management of the assigned area in terms of customers, markets and competition.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience in the management and coordination of large companies.
- Technological sector knowledge.
- Previous Experience: We are looking for a person with more than 5 years of experience in a similar position, with extensive experience in large account management. Experience in
- Technology business desirable.
- Training: University degree, ideally in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Languages: Advanced English
- Customer Orientation
- Negotiation Skills
- Global vision of business
- Communication skills
- Result oriented